In accordance with Legislative Decree 196 of 30 June 2003 (law on the subject of personal data protection), a natural person or other subject is afforded protection in relation to the processing of personal data.
This law ensures that personal data are processed in compliance with personal freedoms, rights and dignity, with special reference to the right to confidentiality and personal identity.
This law also guarantees the rights of legal persons and other organisations and/or associations.
With reference to Legislative Decree 196/2003 (hereafter “Code”), Tavole Italiane s.r.l. (hereafter the “Company”) wishes to inform you that:
- Personal data and credit card details will be requested with the sole aim of handling the booking made through the PayPal channel. Tavole Italiane s.r.l. does not collect credit card data.
- The data given will be processed in a strictly confidential manner and in compliance with the above privacy principles, and will be protected by minimum security measures pursuant to articles 33, 34, 35 and 36 of the Code.
- The information provided by the Consumer may be transmitted solely to collaborators and suppliers of Tavole Italiane s.r.l. insofar as strictly necessary for the management and provision of the purchased services; these subjects will process data in their capacity as Data Processors pursuant to art. 30 of the Code or as Data Controllers in accordance with art. 29 of the Code. If the above data are transmitted, the recipients will agree to and sign privacy rules in line with those given herein.
- Under no circumstances will Tavole Italiane s.r.l. use the data supplied for ends other than those for which they have been given. Data may be used for no other reason.
- The sending of contact data (email and telephone) authorises Tavole Italiane s.r.l. to use them for communications regarding the service that has been booked or requested pursuant to articles 24 p.1 letter b) and 130 p. 4 of the Code, without having to seek specific consent.
- Given data will not be used to send correspondence or communications not pertaining to the above service.
The Controller of personal data is Tavole Italiane s.r.l., registered office in Rome.
The Consumer is entitled at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence of these data and to know their content and origin, check their correctness or seek their integration or updating, or correction (pursuant to art. 7 of the Code). Further to the same article the Consumer is entitled to seek the erasure, anonymization or blocking of data processed in breach of law provisions, and to object on legitimate grounds to the processing of personal data.
Other information on data processing and privacy laws can be requested to the Company via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).